Sunday, August 9, 2009

Whew!!

This has to have been our craziest summer yet. I thought with no tee-ball, no swimming lessons, and no big trips planned, it would be calm, relaxing, and a fun "together" type of summer. Well, usual, I thought wrong. It has flown by without me realizing where the time has gone. We have only taken a couple of the little family trips we wanted to and have only had a couple of lazy "stay-in-your-jammies-all-day" kinds of days, but we seem to have gone non-stop since school got out. I'm guessing it has something to do with all the church stuff I've done this summer (Stake Youth Conference & Girls Camp) and that our family from Alaska was here for a few weeks where we crammed in as much together time as we could. I don't really know what happened, but I've just realized that it's almost gone. Don't get me wrong, it's been a wonderful summer and we've had a ton of great experiences and fun times together. Sometimes though, I just wish I could freeze life for another week or two, money was not a factor, and we could just disappear together for a while where nobody could find us. Wouldn't that be cool? Maybe I'll work on that for next summer!

Following are the dozen or more entries detailing the above-mentioned craziness of the last five weeks...

1 comment: