Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Long Hard Week

It's been a pretty long, hard week for me this week. Everything from country songs, to my husband's flowers and hugs to my own thoughts have made me tear up, and it's still not stopping. It could just be a hormone thing, or a lack of sleep. Maybe those things have contributed, but I really think I've been close to tears because of my perspective. I've felt so weighed down this week with worry of how to best help Bryson and what to do about Sarah. I've got two special children that I love with all my heart that have such different needs and I don't really know what to do about either of them. What my brain says and what my heart says keeps clashing and sometimes my reasoning and logic take over my compassion and I forget that loving them and faithful prayer are really the only things that I can do to help them. General Conference will be good for me. I know that I will probably find peace, direction, and maybe a little more faith through the messages of the Lord's servants. And, I'm sure the tears will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment