Monday, April 18, 2011
A Visitor from Alaska
I haven't had much time to blog lately. Don't despair, I have kept a list of things to write about and will be updating much within the coming week. The reason for my slothfulness is because I've spent most of my computer time documenting The Adventures of Flat Stanley in Idaho! My sweet little niece in Alaska sent her "Flat Stanley" from school to my daughters to visit them and learn about Idaho. Although they thought it was so cute, I don't think they realized what an honor it was to have been "picked" by that sweet little 7 year-old who must love them dearly. They chuckled, but cringed, nearly every time I made them "pose" with their new paper friend. I was diligent, though, and made sure that every wonderful thing they did, they made him a part of it! We shipped him off today, along with a scrapbook, Idaho pencil, postcards, Sweet Treets Chocolate suckers, and a bag of "I love Idaho" hard candy to share with her friends at school. I decided since I worked so hard on his scrapbook (and had so much fun learning how to use my new digital scrapbook program in the process...yea!) that I'd like to share it. So, here are the newest Adventures of Flat Stanley... (Just click on the page if you want to see it full size.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a fun book. Your niece is going to love it
ReplyDeleteLucky girl to have such a fun aunt and cousins!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat digital scrapbooking! I love to do that stuff too. What program are you using?
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome aunt you are!