We haven't had our family pictures taken since Joshua was about 6 months old. Yeah, six years ago. Well, we wanted a bunch of fun pictures and didn't want to spend our life savings, so David spent the good part of a Saturday in October taking our family pictures. He has a new hobby in photography and is really very good. This was his first "Family Portrait" shoot, except for his own, so we all learned some things. We had four locations in mind, but we started out pretty cold, and then the sun came up pretty fast and made things a little more complicated with the shadows and light. He took about 260 shots, and we hoped a few of them turned out okay. With that many people, you always have somebody blinking, not looking, talking, or crying. Well, he got many more than a few good ones, and I am so happy with what we ended up with. Actually, there are too many to choose. I might just make a collage for the wall instead. There are just so many that are so fun! I love my brother and am so grateful for his willingness to do this for us!!


Great pictures. I am taking my sister-in-laws family today and this gave me ideas.
ReplyDeleteOH great pics Julie!!! You have a beautiful family!!!
ReplyDelete