Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm a blogger!!

Well, I never thought it would happen to me, but I've become a blogger! Why? Well, it was probably mostly peer pressure at first, but then I realized that there are really 5 very good reasons I decided to become a blogger.

1- After Sarah started her blog last fall, and I received invitations to view lots of blogs for family and friends over the holidays, I really wanted to do my own. (That would be the peer pressure.)
2- We had to deal with quite a lot with Sarah's health last year and I think this blog might give me a way to express my feelings (like hers did for her). I've never been really good at writing in my journal, so this blog can act as my "online journal".
3- I also plan to use this blog to help the people we love learn more about Sarah's heart defects and intestinal disease and let them know what's going on with her health...and all the ups and downs that are part of the package.
4- I also seem to waste a lot of time on the computer, and this makes me feel like I'm actually doing something worthwhile in this seat.
5- It gives me a way to let my family and friends that we don't see very often know what else is going on in our crazy, happy lives.

So... here goes. Hope you enjoy reading about the Brown Family's smiles and sunshine!!

1 comment: