Monday, January 16, 2012
Since I've been gone...
I sit here looking at my blog, and although I know I've been somewhat neglectful, I can't believe it's really been two months since I last wrote. Getting back into my "business as usual" life wasn't quite as easy as I thought it would be. After being at the hospital with Sarah, my routine was all messed up, and I was totally out of sync. Jumping back in with both feet seemed the easiest way to get back into life, but for some reason it seemed impossible to actually keep up. There are things that can be put on the back burner for a little while (like blogging, reading, and deep cleaning), and things that have to have your attention (like children, mealtime, dishes, laundry, dirty toilets and more laundry). So, once I felt like I was getting on top of at least the latter again and finding my "groove", then we started preparations for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's a wonderful time of year, and as I cut out extra (and seemingly unimportant) stressers, we had a very nice holiday month all together with a healthier daughter, five happy kids, and two very grateful and happy parents. I'll try to catch up soon on the happenings since we've all been back together, but I won't make any promises, because I never know when something else is going to creep in and take over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know how that all goes. I am trying to keep up with my blog but so many things trake your time. Good luck in the coming year
ReplyDelete