Wednesday, August 4, 2010
What has Blogger done to me??
It's been so long since I've posted, and I was so excited to start getting caught up and post about our exciting summer, but I opened my blog and my background was gone, the page elements were all mixed up, and all was chaos. Then when I tried to fix it, by reverting to the classic template, I totally deleted all of my presets and personal info and kids pictures and everything! Can I scream even though my kids are all in bed? I'm so frustrated! I guess I get to spend the next week fixing up my blog, and then I'll tell all about our summer adventures. Might take me all month....Why can't programmers just leave well enough alone?? AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I started having problems too. So annoying. Glad you are able to get things back up. Can't wait to hear about your summer. Seems like forever since I have had a chance to talk to you
ReplyDelete