Friday, January 29, 2010
The Adventures of "FATMAN"
Last night, Bryson and I were in the kitchen doing homework, and Nathan came in with a cape and a stretchy fabric book cover (for his head) and asked me to put it on him so he could be Batman. (The corners of the book cover poke up like little bat ears. It's pretty funny.) Well, he doesn't exactly say "Batman". It sounds much more like "Fatman". After he left, we laughed and the conversation turned to what a superhero named "Fatman" would do. In light of my recent struggle with climbing over my "weighloss wall", I decided he should save me from eating too much chocolate. We had a good laugh about it, acting out how it would all go down. After his homework was done, Bryson drew me the first-ever authentic Adventures of "Fatman" comic strip. It is with much pride that I post it here for all of you to enjoy. (Please disregard the capital letters and bad spelling. My son is much more articulate in the drawing than the writing!! I also wanted you to notice that the "madam" in the cartoon is eating a chocolate bar, and Fatman's hat is a chocolate kiss.) Sure do love that special little boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is awesome. What a fun cartoon. Love the idea
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I need Fatman to save me from my stash of chocolates. I just can't stay away from it. Save me, Fatman!
ReplyDeleteTell Rachel the chocolates she made were perfect! We loved looking at them before we devoured them. They were beautiful. Have fun on your trip, Rachel!